Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Doc here, :pimp:

Di a system restore to a point where it all last functioned.. It should restore the file if any of it is left..

IF not use your back up disk and download the program from there..

YOU did make a Back up .....RIGHT???

Doc :pimp:

·
Lost in the 50s!
758 Posts
ilnd36 said:
i need help in knowing how to restore internet explorer program when deleted?
Isn't internet explorer a free download? Go here and download the new one...problem solved unless I am missing something. :confused:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.mspx

He didn't say he deleted XP or something serious. (confused smilie here). I prefer firefox on my computer anyway (also free)

·
Registered
142 Posts
docvette said:
YOU did make a Back up .....RIGHT???
Doc, doesn't making a Back up fall into the same category as reading the manual when all else fails?? :D

·
Registered
7,345 Posts

Well in Doc's Dictionary, the definition of "Backup" is a redirect..SEE "RARE OCCASION".. :D

OR "Something that is too easy to do..until you actually need it.."

·
Super Moderator
18,355 Posts
Brian_B said:
Isn't internet explorer a free download? Go here and download the new one...problem solved unless I am missing something. :confused:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.mspx

He didn't say he deleted XP or something serious. (confused smilie here). I prefer firefox on my computer anyway (also free)
If he deleted part of IE, and he doesn't have another browser.....it's pretty tough to go to a site to download something. That's why you should have more than one browser on your machine.

BTW....why is his 1st post on a Hotrod site a call for help on computers? The world must think us hotrodders can fix anything.................. :thumbup:

·
Registered
306 Posts
poncho62 said:
If he deleted part of IE, and he doesn't have another browser.....it's pretty tough to go to a site to download something. That's why you should have more than one browser on your machine.
Ummm... if he deleted part of IE and didn't have another browser, how would he be able to come here and ask the question in the first place...? :D :p :D

Now that I think about it, that is a good question - if he deleted IE, how DID he come here to ask that question?

BTW....why is his 1st post on a Hotrod site a call for help on computers? The world must think us hotrodders can fix anything.................. :thumbup:
You mean we can't? :smash: :smash: :smash:

·
Super Moderator
18,355 Posts
Dusty82 said:
Ummm... if he deleted part of IE and didn't have another browser, how would he be able to come here and ask the question in the first place...? :D :p :D

Now that I think about it, that is a good question - if he deleted IE, how DID he come here to ask that question?

You mean we can't? :smash: :smash: :smash:
Not unless I am using a 9/16 and a hammer................................. :confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts