Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably a woman slam but so be it.
Friend of mine started a singles club and probably had a list of about 10 -15 late 30s to mid-50s women.
Him being a good friend and me being "on the road again" I joined the "Bay Breeze Proffesional Singles Club".
Well, me being an average looking guy with an average income (I was an industrial medic/fireman) the women weren't very friendly and to be honest about I really didn't care because I didn't really find them very attractive either but I'd show up to some of the functions that Bob had planned.
Anyway, that all changed when Bob made the statement that I was the resident mechanic. You would have thought that I had won the lottery the way all those ladies friendly upped.
Didn't last long though when I told the group that I didn't know anything about air conditioning, power windows, electric seats,etc. that race cars didn't have that stuff and that race cars was all I had ever worked on.
Guess I blew it huh?
Charlie Smith

·
Registered
77 Posts
no, evil women are materialistic ;)

ahhh, if women want AC, power seats, and that crap, you probably cant afford them. (or just dont want to afford 'em)

whats the fun of an ac when you can roll down the window??

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
Generally speaking there is nothing general about most women!! What goes for one does not go for any other generally! Can't live with them...can't live without them!!

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.