Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that I will catch all kinds of grief about this but does anyone know where I can get the kit to bolt Hemi valve covers on a SBC? I know but I can't afford the Hemi and I have the SBC. Also does anyone have the information on making the kit myself?
Thanks - Jerry

·
Paintshop Dog
404 Posts
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
What are you talking about???

Are you trying to make you "SBC" look like a hemi? :p

If so, can you give me advise on how to make my Ferrari look like a VW Beetle? :pain:

They are two different animals. I can't imagine such a kit. That's like trying to put an orange-peel over an apple. :nono:

Sorry, but, you even said this was going to happen! :spank:

·
Super Moderator
18,353 Posts
Ask Centerline....He should know....................... :D :D

Believe it or not, I think someone made those at one time.....................Oh, the shame.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
From what I understand some guy by the name of Frank Palmer was making them. NOTHING looks cheaper than a pretender and that's exactly what these things do. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE will look at your engine and LAUGH when they see those things. Now if you want to be the laughing stock everywhere you go, buy them. Otherwise be happy with your small block chevy or buy a HEMI.

·
Super Moderator
18,353 Posts
Centerline said:
From what I understand some guy by the name of Frank Palmer was making them. NOTHING looks cheaper than a pretender and that's exactly what these things do. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE will look at your engine and LAUGH when they see those things. Now if you want to be the laughing stock everywhere you go, buy them. Otherwise be happy with your small block chevy or buy a HEMI.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts