Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I don't know if this allowed or not if not please delete.
He was taken to the hospital 12/17/06 with heart probs. Get well cards would help him out as he is feeling pretty down as its christmas. Also we are taking donations at work as he has no sick leave or insurance yet. if you could sent cards to hemmie at 140 E.Water Chillicothe Ohio 45601 in care of Chillicothe transit System and I'll see he gets them. Thanks
Barnym17.

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,859 Posts
Gosh, that is not good. Tell him my thoughts and prayers are with the big guy and I will get a card in the mail. Dan

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
I remember him saying something a while back about passing out and going to the hospital with heart trouble? I'm sorry to hear it wasn't just an isolated/resolved problem.

We're all concerned for the 'grem. Please keep us updated and let him know our thoughts are with him-

K

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No pay pal but anyone wanting to send it to the address for cards we'll see he gets it. It is our work address his name is Rod Cydrus in case ya didn't know. He's pretty worried now about Christmas for his girls.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
trying to hookup a paypal account now,I'm sure hemi will appreciate all well wishes and any help, if nothing else I'm sure get well wishes will pump him up.It was actually weird the way we met we had chatted on the board then one day a new bus driver showed up and I recognized him from pictures in his album on here.

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
There 's nothing worse than being in the hospital over the christmas holiday... well, ok, there are a few worse things.

I could start a list :evil:
Let me know.

I hope Hemmi gets better fast.

later, mikey

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
barnym17 said:
Was just informed they were able to stop and restart his heart and things are looking better will post all info as I get it.
Sounds like he has an irregular heart beat. Hope that is all it is. Let him know that we are all thinking of him and his family right now.

·
The AMC, FORD, & CHEVY Guy??!!
299 Posts
Thank you for telling us, there are too many members that disappear without any knowledge of what happened.

I send my get well wishes, this is bad news for this time of year for sure. :( I hope I can visit him in person, a pm has been sent.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I hope Hemmie gets better soon too, but I'm filled with dismay to learn that a working man with a family, living in the richest country in the world, is left without support, when they can easily find Trillions$ to spend in the desert.

·
Home School Valedictorian
1,639 Posts
mosstrooper said:
I hope Hemmie gets better soon too, but I'm filled with dismay to learn that a working man with a family, living in the richest country in the world, is left without support, when they can easily find Trillions$ to spend in the desert.
The American way. :pain:
Get well soon Hemmie!

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
mosstrooper said:
I can't help but agree that I had the same thought, but lets be careful not to let this thread start getting into politics and whatnot (I know that's not your goal).

K

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.