Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is to introduce myself as a car hobbyist. I have built a half dozen cars and a couple of motorcycles but they would all be considered restorations and not a real hot rod. But I did plenty of amateur fab, body work, and assembled several pretty hot motors getting those up and out the door. Now I'm in the planning phase of building my ideal car and I think you could safely say it will be a hot rod. The truth is I may never turn a wrench on it myself. I'm old and I am better at writing checks these days than crawling around under anything. I have already made some basic decisions, based on conversations on this site, about frame swaps. I hope y'all will help me with the rest. Wish me luck.
albert1280

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome. I'm new here myself but the older guys bring a certain level of experience to the hobby that can be passed on to the next generation. Somewhere in your hometown there's a young hotrodder with enough enthusiasm & willingness to learn that would love to help you with that new hotrod. Find him & you'll have a friend for life!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.