Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
well I suppose if you ensure enough chaos is happening, you can secure the fact that your society or religion will never move out of the dark ages. Easier to rule with dictation, dogma and fear.

K

·
King of my Man-cave.
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
killerformula said:
well I suppose if you ensure enough chaos is happening, you can secure the fact that your society or religion will never move out of the dark ages. Easier to rule with dictation, dogma and fear.

K
When I become dictator, that's exactly how I intend to stay in power! My first decree: NO MORE RICERS!

tom

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
I think its time to test the tactical nukes. See who wants to be our friends then!!! We don't need them any way..just need the oil...right??

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Registered
37 Posts
killerformula said:

K

if it wasnt for ricers we would have noone to humiliate :D

·
Premium Member
8,453 Posts
Re: Re: Here's a root of the problem.

BarryK said:
With people like this, unfortunately there is no negotiating with
in a civilized manner as the Kerry's, Kennedy's of the world would like us to think.
bwk
Be specific about your Kennedys; You are talking about that senile lush Ted. John Kennedy would have blown them away and asked questions later - if he felt like it!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Here's a root of the problem.

[email][email protected][/email] said:
Be specific about your Kennedys; You are talking about that senile lush Ted. John Kennedy would have blown them away and asked questions later - if he felt like it!
PLEASE! Let me clarify myself! I was referring to the drunken
women killer!

BWK

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
My nephew is over there in the Marines. He says it s much different than our media portrays it. Most of the people like us and support what we are doing. It is just rebels from about 3 states that are actually causing all the rukus.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts