Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm Rich, from Southampton, England. Registered in a couple of forums over here but did not get much insight as to how to start rodding (Im new to it all) so thought I'd give a US forum a go to see how I get on!

Cheers,

Rich

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In all honesty, engine, transmission, etc wise I've no idea. Always had a love for 103e Populars, and from what I gather are a safe bet to start with, and are fairly cheap over here, but I adore 3 window coupes 32-34 era, but they are from cheap.

I'm a Ford nut, so open to all suggestions using a Ford shell!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a nice example by the looks of it. Moneys not too bad on it either, I'm not adverse to spending good money provided its actually worth it.

I want to try and eat as much info as I can on what needs to be done before I part with my hard earned. I don't expect it to be easy at all, just want to be realistic about cost and what's actually important when I do get it (ignoring the obvious of course. Rot, etc.)

I'd like to be able to get a standard version of the rod I'm doing as well for a before and after sort of thing.

Our Anglias were a different car to what you are as Anglias. Smaller than the Pop.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
morris

Here's another idea for a hotrod.
Whatever you decide to work on just ask away on here.
Morris minor. Best photos and information of model.
thats a neat site.. i had a '59 van yrs ago.. sure wish i still had it.. i was gonna suggest a morris also. if your looking at doing a '33 or '34 ford.. good luck.. they ain't cheap by no means.. my brother was going to give me his.. ya needed work... but look up prices to JUST get it on the road... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$'s

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.