Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,859 Posts
Hey Bull, Happy Birthday! whooohooo, almost as old as me, dang near as good looking, but I can't wait for tomorrow, I just get better looking everyday.:thumbup: Dan

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
lol........watch whith his luck the cake fell from the table and lit the carpet. The fire extended all the way to his garage where the newly painted Camaro started on fire as well. The gas tank blew up and exploded all of Bulls presents.

Mike

·
Shop Owner And Troll Hunter
2,643 Posts
I can't beleave you made it another year. Don't eat the cake.......

Have a good birthday and hope you make it another year.

Troy

·
Registered
56 chev on 79 chassis, 62 LeSabre
3,141 Posts
WOW! DINT KNOW YOU NOTICED! wow! 49 means i'm officially DEAD next year! ooiee! can it be? me? water bed havin, incense and draft card burnin, surfin and long hair havin during the 70's ME??? NOOOO!! AARRRE! I HATE IT. arthitis in my hip! two cateract operations from making neon 6 years in Reno. bout ready for bankruptcy, no hair, HATE LOOKING AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR! BUT... at least my wife loves me and just got paid for the first time some real money for making a boat top yesterday!!! so she can take me out!! whhooo hooo! yeah, i will have someone test taste the cake and NOT DRIVE!!!! I am towing my truck to the frame shop tonight or tomorrow, still havent gotten the lights in my mom's caddy working (fictitious plates anyway, i put a one in front of the two on the back plate) and havent gotten the grand am to run either after chaning out the computer. my tempest is starting to beg me to rebuild it's little 2bbl carb. my dad just croaked. coroner said of gunshot wounds, that is wounds with an S, to the chest. how did he manage to shoot himself twice? whatta man. did i mention, (no) he was in the navy on a Landing Ship Dock, jumped ship at Iwo Jima of all places, going awol, jumped into a landing craft with a bunch of marines and John Wayned the beach? totally nuts. well, just had to say something since i just got back from his funeral stuff sunday before last. i am at work again and the cat-herd is pestering me, i could say alot more, the camaro is still in paint jail, kindof a good thing cause maybe i'll get my tax refund before it's done and i can buy windows and rocker mouldings, but once again y'all prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that THIS IS THE BEST WEB SITE ON THE NET!!!!! VRRROOOOOM VRRROOOM (anybody gotta extra quadra junk or holley spread bore you want to sell so i can put my cam and intake on my tempest, please pm me asap!) thanks and much love to everyone on this board who posted either before or after this one!:pimp:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.