Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I just dropped by to say hi.

I went to the Woodward Dream Cruise in August, and when I got back, the house was empty. I didn't have a clue. After 27 years, the wife left with the furniture, both cars, $100,000 from our joint accounts, and moved to Michigan with some * that she met last November on Classmates.com. Needless to say I was a little speechless.

I still haven't got a 'puter at home. I'm at the public library, so I thought I'd stop by, and say hi. If I survive this mess, I'll be back here on a regular basis.

Good luck and Happy Holidays to all!

kitkar

·
Registered
77 Posts
wow, sorry man. thats one of them there dramas fit fer the silver-screen. sell it to fox network and become rich?

so you can be depressed and rich.

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
kitkar said:
I just dropped by to say hi.

I went to the Woodward Dream Cruise in August, and when I got back, the house was empty. I didn't have a clue. After 27 years, the wife left with the furniture, both cars, $100,000 from our joint accounts, and moved to Michigan with some a$$w!pe that she met last November on Classmates.com. Needless to say I was a little speechless.

I still haven't got a 'puter at home. I'm at the public library, so I thought I'd stop by, and say hi. If I survive this mess, I'll be back here on a regular basis.

Good luck and Happy Holidays to all!

kitkar

I'm sorry man. There are any number of us who would chat with you or meet you for a beer if you need it.

K

·
Super Moderator
6,623 Posts
Oh my God Kitcar, thats terrible. I am speechless, hope you can keep your sanity.

Good luck.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I can't imagine anyone doing that to another human being! I would lay bets that the guy she left you for will take her for every dime and she'll be crawling back to you. Just don't fall for it. You deserve better.

Chickie.

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,858 Posts
Have you community property laws? A good lawyer is needed here. :pain: Good luck, Buddy. Dan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts