Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a young gun at 22. I have a '47 Ford 4 door sedan that I bought when I was 18. Took me about 2 years to get it together and on the road. Been driving it to car shows and one road trip up to Washington. Now I'm in the midst of switching out my flathead and 3 on the tree and completely stock suspension for 350/350, mustang II front clip, and parallel leafs in the back.

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,460 Posts
Hey, welcome Nor-Cal rodder, where abouts are you, I'm in the SF bay area. I love the old motors and such but if you want to go a long way they are quite the pita. But damn I love it around town!

Anyway, welcome! :thumbup:

Brian

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm way WAY up north. I'm about 15 minutes away from the Oregon border :D Yeah, I'm hoping to put that flathead into a Model A coupe or T roadster... but can't get too excited about that until i get my 47 done!

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,460 Posts
I have been through there a lot both 5 and 101, beautiful country!

Brian

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was born and raised here. I love it here. Not a whole lot going on and it rains constantly. And you have to travel to any decent wrecking yards... but small town atmosphere and the redwoods/ocean scenery keeps me here!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.