Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
HEAD GREASEWHORE
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys . Well I dont know if this is a good thing or not ..BUT!!!! IM BACK! :evil: Projects are on the go .. Bought a 1965 Ford 350 for resale only of course.. I cant have a ford sitting in Chevy alley too long !
Health is well .. and getting better all the time........ My 72 monte is apart and down to the bare metal . We found a small rust hole on her front fender the size of a quarter so i bought fenders for her ..Cant have cheeze in my girlie ya know! Hubby says im pathetic and particular and sometimes should be shot but as a woman thats myjob! How is everyone doing??? who is still here and who has left.. GAWED i need to be updated!!! Have you ever seen a woman ramble like this???? I could go on for days! but won't bore ya!

I'm looking at the posts and see alot of newbies.. very cool ! anywho im gonna scoot ..chat with yas all later!

Pup!

·
Registered
175 Posts
How have ya been, I came back on myself after a year long rest.... lol, it seems like a lot of us took a needed break. :sweat:

Welcome back. :welcome: Sounds like ya got some fun stuff on the go. We need a welcome back room:drunk:

Marc

·
Registered
23 Posts
Forkliftguy said:
How have ya been, I came back on myself after a year long rest.... lol, it seems like a lot of us took a needed break. :sweat:

Welcome back. :welcome: Sounds like ya got some fun stuff on the go. We need a welcome back room:drunk:

Marc
:thumbup: :thumbup:

i just posted in your link and am not doing it again:mad:

jj

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
heard much about you:welcome: but never met you........somehow the word "greasewhore" always popped up when people talked about you:D

Mike

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome back Kim. It sure hasn't been the same around here without you.:welcome:
Glad to hear you're health is improving, I think we were all a little concerned about that.
Anyway, gotta go, things to do....

Chickie.

·
Registered
177 Posts
It's great to see you back again. We missed our #1 greasewhore. By the way, how is your henpecked friend? Is he still with the witch? My new competition orange toolchest would be completed with a greasewhore sticker.;) ;)

·
Got Ouzo for touzo
415 Posts
Welcome back Pup, good to hear your well.

Also good to hear the Ford will not be staying, I mean the Chevy gods would surely frown upon keeping a Blue Oval in the Bowtie fleet:thumbup:

bonuts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hey pup. Glad you're health is on the up and up. I know what you mean about the fenders. I have so much bondo on both of mine that I could grind it down and make a sand castle in my garage if I wanted to. I figured I better start shopping for 2 more anyway because I'm not much of a sandcastle builder. :(

Hope you can stick around a while. :D

MoocH

·
Premium Member
8,453 Posts
Glad to have you back! Say, how come you couldn't use a finger to peck out a note to us occasionally? Even Lassie had the strength when she was near death every week to lift a paw and let Timmy know she cared.

Nothing much to update you on. Not much has been happening.

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
hey there welcome back, i think i skiped out myself just after joined up so i remember you but not a lot of details you will have to fill us folks in a little.

·
Kenneth Howard hates me...
129 Posts
Welcome back and glad to hear your doing well!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Me Too

Welcome Back,, I've been gone myself for a while, not much has happened , just took a well needed vacation for a while,
We finally finished up the coupe we were working on and have moved on to another one, a 36 Chev Sedan,
Looks like all the regulars are still here, look forward to B.S.n with you guys & girls Later BILL

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hey pup, glad the prayers are doing the job.
Good to see your words ranting on and on!

Now, what happened to BBB.

Welcome back:welcome:

Dutch

1 - 20 of 30 Posts