Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im workin on a few muscle cars and my truck im wanting to have my corvette engine built and in something and ready to go before this coming mustang week in myrtle beach s.c im not sure what days and all that but im just wantin to go and slay some ponys to proove to my best friend that most pony are all noise. my current projects are my 00 chevy silverado 1500 (everyday driver) and my 78 trans am (my baby). the truck has been lowered 3'' with a full hellwig race suspension and traction bar under it 20'' chrome rims carpeted bed with bow tie emblems in the sides of it tonoe cover the interior had the original twin captains seats in it but my baby boy is due anytime soon so i HAD to change the seats out and put a foldable center section in. i also had a dvd player installed along with my amp and 12'' subwoofers in the bed. the engine ive put a k&n cold air intake on it and a hypertech computer program.my trans am has had a big block 455 dropped in it because i blew the passenger side head on the original 400 big block. my hopes for the trans am are to bore it out 30 over add a street/strip cam and get the 6x heads portedwith a scat bottom end.

·
Hotrodders.com moderator
9,581 Posts
Welcome aboard.. :welcome: Lots of good info here..

Sam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts