Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting real tired of moving threads that have nothing to do with an introduction, that go directly to a question or request...............

Do yourself a favour and start out right.

Make it an introduction, tell us about yourself, the questions can come in another post..................IN THE PROPER FORUM..........

·
Global Moderator
9,734 Posts
a problem, may be that few people read the stickys... they just start posting questions

·
Registered
15 Posts
wrong place right time

well ok. that's fair enough. i haven't joined a new forum in quite a while so please excuse the impropriety.
let me introduce myself.
i am 45 & have been fooling with cars for 40.
i have built,driven, & won in dirt cars, asphalt cars,drag cars,& sand rails.
i currently own & drive a 71 chevelle drag car that runs 7.03 @ 98 mph (1/8th) 11.09 @ 119 mph (1/4) with a 357 inch small block, a glide & 5.57 gears. oh, and a 600 holley (that kills 'em when the hood comes off & they come over to take a look)
i spent 5 yrs working in a machine shop that built national record holding drag motors.
i know about 3 things for sure. the rest i'm still thinking about :confused:
i have loved cars all my life & enjoy helping out when i can.
i think car folks are the greatest folks around...mel

well i guess i posted THAT 1 in the wrong spot too. lol. later guys...mel

·
Super Moderator
18,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome....but you probably should have started your own thread in "Introduce Yourself".....more people would read it that way.

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey waz up i am also a newbie but loved the older hot rod forever and drag racing is like my favorite thing to do:thumbup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
i dont think i asked a question in my intro

but poncho did however start a conversation with me that may have lead to questions

im blaming you poncho :nono: :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
New To The Board

Waz up. This is the firs board i have joined. I am 23 ,2 kids An a
Camaro I have been working on from the time i was 15. I play pool when i get the time. just looking for a place that i can chat an talk cars. other then that work takes up the rest of my time

1 - 9 of 9 Posts