Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I own 1941 Chevy Pickup. I am pretty new to 40s trucks.
So far: v6 4bbl 4.3L, 350 Trans, new fuel tank and lines, F.windshield+rubber, Rad, Mast.Cyl., Batt., Exhaust(dual+glass packs), Custom steel bumpers, Mustang 2 from suspension, bedding, cab (dynamat sealed), Fulton Original visor (not installed yet) and Fulton viewer guide.

I need advice on wheels and tires for my truck! (fat whitewalls I hope)

Glad I found this great forum!:thumb up:

Attachments

·
Faith - Respect - Trust
3,528 Posts
I thought you would have had a ton of responses by now. I don't know if you'll get advice as much as opinions and you know hat the say about opinions, everybody's got one.

Now what I'd like to see is wide whites on wire wheels, but, not my truck and not my budget. Take a look at Coker Tire in Chattanooga TN, Coker Tire - Buy Vintage Tires and Wheels . They have more vintage wheel/tire related pieces than you can imagine. Good quality too.

Best of Luck
Ray

·
Grumpy Old Goat Herder
1,397 Posts
I thought you would have had a ton of responses by now. I don't know if you'll get advice as much as opinions and you know hat the say about opinions, everybody's got one.

Now what I'd like to see is wide whites on wire wheels, but, not my truck and not my budget. Take a look at Coker Tire in Chattanooga TN, Coker Tire - Buy Vintage Tires and Wheels . They have more vintage wheel/tire related pieces than you can imagine. Good quality too.
This is the introductory forum, and not where tech questions are asked, nor answered!

Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.