Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll make this short since I have a long post ready to go in the tech engine section.

I'm a long time car guy and wrencher, but new to American cars. I have a Porsche 914 running a 350 SBC. I've had to pull out my standard tools from the back of the drawer!

I've pulled the engine and trans to do some work, and have lots of questions about freshening up the engine seals, and cleaning it all up. I'm going for a Hot Rod style engine bay, with as little wiring, etc. showing as possible.

See ya around!

:welcome:

·
Administrator
18,633 Posts
Porschev said:
I have a Porsche 914 running a 350 SBC. I've had to pull out my standard tools from the back of the drawer!

:welcome:
Welcome......That's a good one......My metric tools are kept in that drawer............. :welcome:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi. I tried to post my questions in the Engine section. It says my message is posted, but when I look, it isn't there.

Is there a delay in the posting, or am I doing something wrong??

·
Administrator
18,633 Posts
Sometimes......Your post count is at 5, but only these 2 are showing up....Wait an hour and see if they show up........If not try again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.