Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some info from me so we can all chat it up..I'm Originally from Oregon, moved down here to Argentina as an adventure to try to start a business, happened to be the wifes idea & I went along....my 'dream business' is running into a reality wall with all the ******* down here.
I'm planning a return to the states within a few years however.
Some background.. I just turned a young fifty with twenty or so years of turning wrenches .....two dealerships (Honda & Hyundia) & a handfull of independents, one a "chain"....
Sooo.. with my return to the states I have some "business" ideas, thinking of the possibilities.....got some questions for ya guys....& gals....(too bad there wern't more females in " the business").
Personal interests, Motorcycles, fishing,boating, camping, guns,...and of course anything & all that have an engine.
__________________________________________________Rick......... :D

·
Lost in the 60's
15,258 Posts
Welcome to Hotrodders....Lots of opinions, advice, and info here....so jump on in and enjoy the site. :welcome:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have been down here for a year and a half now ....the 'return' may be only a year away to several years (3?)...depends on family issues.
OK...let me jump to the engine section for a question about Eaton superchargers.
__________________________________________Rick..........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts