Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone! My name is Gerry and I'm a car guy! I build my first AC Cobra Kit back in 2001 and finished it in 2003.
Now I'm building a powder Coating oven to do some parts for the Cobra.
I'm looking for some sand blasting media (glass media to be exact) for my sand blasting cabinet.
Does anyone know of some where in Montreal that sells this king of media. Who knows when the oven is finished I could be doing parts for you.
Thanks for the help everyone and be safe.
Gerry.
:welcome:

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks RWENUTS!!

Thanks RWENUTS! One of the guy's is pretty far from me ...but I will give him a call and see if he knows someone closer to me.
I know Eastwood has some media...just looking if I can get it cheaper here.
Thanks for all the info though! :)
What ride are you building? Looks like a T bucket...but I could be wrong.
Cobra427sc

·
Registered
6,099 Posts
It's a 26 T modified. Started life 85 years ago as a touring. Also known as a phaeton. An original 4 door convertible. Back half was toast so was cut and shortened. Ladder type frame, 40 Merc front axle with chevelle discs, z28 rear all sprung with transverse springs. Ford 302 and c4. It's on my bucket list. I hope to get it running before I kick the bucket. LOL!!!
Interesting tidbit for you. There's an original 427 cobra here in the city. One owner in storage. 1500 miles on it. He knows what it is. It's part of his retirement package if he doesn't die first. He's 70 now. Uncle to my neighbour. There's lots of old iron stashed out here!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.