Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok to start out i don't have a hot rod wish, i did, all i have is a pos truck i just recently purchased. it's a 83 ford f150 4X4 with a 5.8L motor. would make a nice mudding truck though i guess:). I'm a woman who like to fix things so i kinda got it for a project to mess with and my husband is totally no help on this stuff. He breaks everything he touches:) so i thought maybe some of you guys could help me out with a few questions. I'm not real good with the technical names for things so sorry for sounding like a major girl if i post anything. Well that's me. Thank you ahead of time for any help you give me.

·
Registered
44 Posts
TRucks

Trucks need love to.... I have a 72 el camino and a 88 ford ranger that I'm fixing up toso they are moving very slow.. We just have to remeber one thing at a time.....thanx jdhemin

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello

Kayleme said:
Ok to start out i don't have a hot rod wish, i did, all i have is a pos truck i just recently purchased. it's a 83 ford f150 4X4 with a 5.8L motor. would make a nice mudding truck though i guess:). I'm a woman who like to fix things so i kinda got it for a project to mess with and my husband is totally no help on this stuff. He breaks everything he touches:) so i thought maybe some of you guys could help me out with a few questions. I'm not real good with the technical names for things so sorry for sounding like a major girl if i post anything. Well that's me. Thank you ahead of time for any help you give me.
Hello and welcome, :welcome: These guy's are good. The are willing to share their knowledge (vast amounts) and most love too do it! you can tell be the length of their replies! :mwink: I've been playing with car's and truck's for years and these guy's are the one's I turn to for help.

Just remember, there are no dumb questions, only frequently asked ones. You can search the threads for information related to your question.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wretched ratchet said:
Welcome :welcome:

why don't you introduce your hubby to this site???

Ya never know, he just might learn something :mwink:

I would if he new how to work the freekin computer. :smash: I think he can do more than he shows me. He tryes to do as little as possiable around the house so that i don't think he can do laundry :D . but the people he works with says he is like the best and hardest worker ever!! That and I really think he just likes watching me crawel around on the truck! :mwink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.