Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from San Diego CA. Age 52, metal fabricator by trade, car-guy always. Wife and I have a good collection of oddball crap, some running and some rusting... '59 Impala rag, '71 Challenger Hemi, 3 El Caminos, 3 old Wagoneers, a '37 Chev truck, an an old Superior motorhome and a tiny 1968 electric car...for a partial list... I can build an engine but enjoy body/chassis more. Pictures will come, Thanks for having us.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello back to KSO

I'm new today also, My dad was a stock car racer and nascar member since 1952. His saying was "if you know math, and tools, you can do anything. Therefore, all 7 of us kids knew every tool and what it did, and the correct way to use it. So, I may not have a garage full of projects, but my husband and myself get satisfaction of turning old into new again. We have been working together since 1982, doing all sorts of upholstery and woodworking, and last few years manufactured furniture. I am thinking about getting an old klunker to redo. An old VW and make it look like a lady bug? No husband ws not keen on that one, as he wouldn't drive a lady bug. Anyway, hope you find many friends and inspiration on here, as I hope to also!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.