Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Vince J. Arcuri. A friend (subscriber) on my YouTube channel recommended I should join the shade tree mechanics sewing machine maintenance group. A little about me. I am a veteran with 50 years in military and commercial aviation maintenance and inspection. I am a retired FAA licensed aircraft inspector. I just love well built machines no matter how big or small. My YouTube channel is found by just typing Vince J. Arcuri in the you tube. com search box. Watch the over 330 HD video's I have posted. I have vintage sewing machines, new sewing and embroidery machines, and a industrial walking foot Sailrite ø 111 with the oil pan and oil pump. I hope to enjoy myself here with other machine lovers. Oh, I used to build Hot Rods when I lived in Brooklyn back in the 1950's through 1962, when I enlisted in the US Air Force as a jet mechanic. I earned my FAA A & P license prior to being discharged on July 1966. American Airlines hired me right up sine I had multi jet engine experience, B-52's

Sincerely
Vince J. Arcuri:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.