Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone! Finally got off my butt and registered here. From time to time I see great help topics on here and have used them for great results.

Glad to see there are a lot of people who have blazed a trail willing to help out some of us less experienced guys.

My name is Matt. Age 25....just transfered to the National Guard from 7 years active duty Army. I have a 1966 Pontiac Le Mans and a 1942 Ford Jeep. I have owned both since high school...been restoring the Le Mans ever since then. The jeep is being saved for a later date.

Just recently installed a rebuilt 400ci, along with a beefed up 200R4. Actually just fired it up for the first time yesterday...working out the kinks as of right now. Wish me luck!

·
Grumpy Old Goat Herder
1,397 Posts
Welcome aboard. First, I would like to thank you for your service to our country, and let me say that I'm glad to see another Pontiac fan. I may be able to help you with any problems, kinks as you call them, with your Pontiac. There are several others, on this site that are knowledgable on Pontiac power too. Post some pictures when you get a chance.

Bill

66Ponty said:
Hello to everyone! Finally got off my butt and registered here. From time to time I see great help topics on here and have used them for great results.

Glad to see there are a lot of people who have blazed a trail willing to help out some of us less experienced guys.

My name is Matt. Age 25....just transfered to the National Guard from 7 years active duty Army. I have a 1966 Pontiac Le Mans and a 1942 Ford Jeep. I have owned both since high school...been restoring the Le Mans ever since then. The jeep is being saved for a later date.

Just recently installed a rebuilt 400ci, along with a beefed up 200R4. Actually just fired it up for the first time yesterday...working out the kinks as of right now. Wish me luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.