Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm a semi-old fart who's been building cars and motorcycles and boats since I was 14. Grew up on a farm and had a AG license when I was 14. Been doing this at the hobby level for over 45 years. I know some stuff and I'm still learning other stuff. Built mostly Fords in the old days. Street raced a lot at Four Lanes north of Santa Cruz, at Fremont and Half Moon Bay. Am licensed to drive most anything from a big rig to motorcycles and quads at work and I do. :)

Current project is a 1970 Chevy truck. Has a 40 over 454 BBC, but I'm tired of feeding it, so we are going the other way. Modern 283 with 305 HO heads and a TBI (it's a Truck!) and a OD tranny as $$ become available. I'll put the BBC and my blower 355 aside for retirement car projects. Yeah - that's few years away. But we have our first grand baby so we are developing some other interests. Although it still takes wheels to get there :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Glad you said 'semi-old'...

Seems you might not yet be 60, so it would be a shame if you thought you were actually old.

In agricultural territory like that there are always more opportunities to find things others can't get a hold of. Lucky you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.