Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, im Dan Robert from Philadelphia. im currently putting together an 86 c-10 custom deluxe stepside truck. Not much modification as of now due to lack of money. if u have any suggestions on what to do wiht it let me know. as of now im planning on putting a 358 in it wiht a muncie rock crusher trans. im not sure what im doing wiht the rear yet. any help will be greatly appreciated.
-Dan

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
welcome old man!!

Make your mods as funds become available to you. Some people take years to put a project together, you take your time!! Make it just the way YOU want and you'll be happy!!!!

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hey,
Thanks for the response. I'm trying to get a job at a machine shop around here called L&M Machine Shop. Hopefully i will be able to get a job there. If not then i have to sell my quad. I've decided to sell it becasue i don't ride it enough, and it would be a nice chunk of change to get some parts. By the way, what's a rat rod? :confused:
-Dan

P.S. Can anyone tell me how to post pictures? Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.