Hot Rod Forum banner

Hidden booster-M/C questions

867 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  luckyfasteddie 
#1 ·
building 37 chevy Master, 2 door. Guy before be had installed new brake pedal, clutch pedal combo assembly under dash to be fitted with underhood master/booster/clutch system. Does anyone know if I have to stick with underhood set-up to use his brand new pedal setup ? I called Kugel and they said definitely could not use their set up with a different pedal setup. I don't know how much room I need beneath vehicle if it's even possible to use that type with the existing pedals. A second question might be how much room under car is needed if it can be used with exiting pedal set-up. Thanks,

#2 ·
Hey there. Also building a '37 Chev Sedan. My plan is use a Chassis Engineering complete pedal and booster assembly which will be mounted under the floor board. I have seen this particular installation and the owner says he has no problems with it. I also did this in my '50 Chev pick-up many years ago, and have never had a problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.