Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO I have been lurking a little and felt this looked like a nice place to visit.My wife and I both have full size Broncos - hers (1982) is lifted and set up for off road activities. Mine (1991) is near stock.
I also have my project.... 197x International Harvester Scout II.

http://home.kendra.com/nwmud/

I still need to update it more - but it has not changed much over the last couple of years. I have a 96 year old house that gets more of my time. So anyway...
I enjoys Hot rods, bikes, models, and about anything with flames. Love unique trucks and anything out of the ordinary. I dig, old sckool rigs as well as muscle cars. so pretty much anything you have I like. However, little European cars - do very little to get me excited. Just never got into them. I can however still appreciate the workmanship in anything build. If a rig comes off the showroom floor, I am not real impressed - It the show room is filled with restored rigs from all ages - I can get real excited fast.

so thats who I am in a nutshell. want to know more??? ask me a question or what to see what I say in the long run.

Ritch

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
go to my website for pictures and my age.....
old.
like I was born in the early 60's.

Ritch

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice rigs.
maybe someday I will get my junk done and start driving like a kid again :thumbup:

Ritch

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
About a hunnerd years ago I worked for IH-good stuff! Those old Scouts were very tough-I would love to see your Project (brings back good memories) Welcome! :welcome:

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Welcome to the Hotrodders Bulletin Board.........Make yourself at home and enjoy the site. :welcome:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the welcome guys....
it looks like a good place to hang when you got time.
I always seem to spend more time hitting keys than turning wrenches
of course i spend more time here at work than I ever did in the garage.

check my web site for the ih pictures. If you want to see more - just let me know - maybe i will get around to updating my web site
BTW-dont try and run the video- I need to get that thing off my site.

ritch

1 - 7 of 7 Posts