Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can any one tell me where i can find the directions for the holley Annihilator ignition system? i have been to the holley web site and sent many emails with no responce. i have one brand new that i bought, but no directions or wiring diagrams. iwas told that they no longer make them. but a pdf should be on the web for this item but i cant find one. PLEASE HEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pain:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IVE BEEN TO THAT PAGE ALSO NONE OF THE HOLLEY IGNITIONS ARE THERE THEY HAVE BEEN WIPED OFF THE HOLLEY WEBSITES. :pain:

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Doc here, :pimp:

If you run out of options..

AND are willing to take a CHANCE..

Post the number AND colors of wires out of the box, and ANY Accessories it may have, and we can try to figure it out logically..but it would be guess work..

Your option..

Were It I, I'd EBAY it..and go MSD..

Doc :pimp:

·
Registered
1 Posts
holley annihilator

Hi,

Ive bought a holley Annihilator few years ago brand new cost a few dollars,
i was going to install it into my car but it came with no wiring diagrams,
i searched the net cant find anything,i sent a email to holley no responce
Is there problems with this system or shall i go to a msd setup,
Im running a 302 boss powerglide 9inch, ford capri (aus).At the moment im running a electronic ignion and seems to be fine runs 13.2 at 109mph.
Cheers

any info will be great

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Doc here, :pimp:

Again, If you can't get customer support, you probably Can't get parts either..

Go with a Known system.

Doc :pimp:

·
Registered
1 Posts
box came with the car, can it two step,need instructions, thanks

FIREBIRDTONY said:
I Got Them So If Anyone Needs The Directions And Wiring Diagram For The Holley Annihilator I Have Them.
I wnt to install at two step system, rev limiter to go with trans brake. box has two adjustmets on end of box. I beleave they ar rev limiters, instruction would help, Thanks Much Bruce L Best Sr,

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i now have the directions for the holley annihalator ignition 800-300

if any of you guys need them i got the pdf file from holley. i dont know how to post a pdf file here on the board for every one that needs it. so i will have to email them to you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
FIREBIRDTONY said:
I Got Them So If Anyone Needs The Directions And Wiring Diagram For The Holley Annihilator I Have Them.

Hey Tony,

I've been searching around for this manual and not finding it. Can you send me a copy? PM sent with email address.

Best,

Bill

·
Registered
3 Posts
Holley Pro Strip Annihilator

Thanks,

My system is different, has 3 parts: the computer control, the ignition module
and the control module.
The part number is 800-300, the seller don't send me the wire diagram he lose it !!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Quasar said:
Thanks,

My system is different, has 3 parts: the computer control, the ignition module
and the control module.
The part number is 800-300, the seller don't send me the wire diagram he lose it !!
Well, you're in luck. Someone sent me the 800-300 instructions when I was looking. I've just added a link to them in the wiki too.

Best,

Bill

·
Registered
1 Posts
FIREBIRDTONY said:
if any of you guys need them i got the pdf file from holley. i dont know how to post a pdf file here on the board for every one that needs it. so i will have to email them to you.
Hey Tony, I could use them, please e-mail to [email protected] when you get a chance. Thanks, Jack

1 - 20 of 21 Posts