Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Guitars & Cars >8D
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it going guys. I found an old Holley in my grandmas garage :) I got all the numbers I could off of it and tried to search for some specs on it...nothing's coming up. Maybe one of you guys will have better luck or just know what it is. The numbers are "LIST-4516-1" "983" "DOZF-9510-AD"
Thanks for reading
Shayne

·
Evil Wicked Mean And Nasty
13,765 Posts
GUITAR1989 said:
How's it going guys. I found an old Holley in my grandmas garage :) I got all the numbers I could off of it and tried to search for some specs on it...nothing's coming up. Maybe one of you guys will have better luck or just know what it is. The numbers are "LIST-4516-1" "983" "DOZF-9510-AD"
Thanks for reading
Shayne
That's a old ford part # for a 735 cfm from 1970 428 cj engine , should have came on a mustang or cougar. should have 66 and 79s for the jets. JMO

Cole

·
WFO
5,030 Posts
Also to add to Cole's info: Automatic trans w/AC. That carb could be worth something to a restorer. More here.

Look around and see if the spacer for it is there:

Your grandma doesn't live in Pasadena, does she? lol (I know, that was a SS Dodge)

·
Guitars & Cars >8D
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ill look for the spacer when I go back tomarrow :) Theres a set of old torq thrust wheels there that I want. I actually scored today. I found the 735cfm holley, 600cfm holley, corvette intake, an aluminum qjet spacer :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.