Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
If you look closely at the reflection in the window on the second clip, you can see that the paper dog is not moving. They obviously used digital effects on the original image. Nice cartoon!

·
Im trying to have an idea!
380 Posts
i have the drawing for that second one at the house...will post tonigh.

and there were no effects for that thing. ive had ladies scream when they see that thing in my room

·
380 Posts
well i posted the picture on another site thinking that is where i saw the dragon...but i was wrong so here it is for your viewing pleasure.....

dload for a bigger picture and follow instructions

dragon

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,089 Posts
How come my media player only shows the default visualizations instead of the illusion?

·
380 Posts
engineczar said:
How come my media player only shows the default visualizations instead of the illusion?
have you updated your player recently-
what player do you have-
did you try to save to your hard drive-
is windows media player your default player-
what other players do you have installed-

we'll start out with these questions :smash:

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,089 Posts
it's the media player for Windows XP, I believe it's version 8. It is my default player and in fact my only player. I don't have admin rights here at work so i can't even do an update. I did try to save it to the hard drive but it just did the same thing. I've tried loading the Real player but no admin rights prevents that as well. :(

·
380 Posts
engineczar said:
it's the media player for Windows XP, I believe it's version 8. It is my default player and in fact my only player. I don't have admin rights here at work so i can't even do an update. I did try to save it to the hard drive but it just did the same thing. I've tried loading the Real player but no admin rights prevents that as well. :(
your admin may be also be blocking some of that stuff from dloading....why does your admin have the windows updates blocked? :confused:

·
380 Posts

·
Just one of the guys
3,074 Posts
I printed the pic from the site and it only prints the head part. It shows page one of one on the top of the page but will not put everything on one page and the rest does not show up. How big is it supposed to be? The size of an 8 1/2 x 11?

·
380 Posts
Kevin45 said:
I printed the pic from the site and it only prints the head part. It shows page one of one on the top of the page but will not put everything on one page and the rest does not show up. How big is it supposed to be? The size of an 8 1/2 x 11?
save to disk and when you print, there should be an option to "fit to page" on the wizard or as default....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts