No pics of this one but I made a cylinder puller last summer when I rebuilt the engine on my Ferguson tractor. I needed to pull the cylinder sleeves from the engine block. Three of the four were the original 1951 sleeves. I used a piece of 3/8" X 2" flat stock a few nuts and some 3/4" all thread to make the tool. Cost about $15 to make but I had the sleeves out in about 20 minutes with no problems.
I cut the flat stock into two pieces, one just as big as the bottom of the cyclinder sleeve, rounded to match the diameter of the sleeve, with the outer edges ground down about 3/16" to center it into the bottom of the sleeve. The other piece was about 2 inches wider than the top of the cylinder sleeve. I drilled a hole through the center of both pieces to run the all thread though, and welded a nut on the bottom piece for the all thread.
I used two pieces of 1" square tube to rest the top piece on when pulling a sleeve, along with an old roller bearing from a lawn mower pulley and another nut to apply pressure. The bottom piece would be centered on the bottom of the sleeve, all thread threaded onto it. The top piece would slide down over the all thread and rest on the pieces of square tube. The roller bearing went over the all thread and then the top nut. Take a wrench to the top nut and start to tighten, and the sleeve would be pulled from the block.
This isn't much use on a modern engine, except maybe a diesel with cylinder sleeves. It did work very nicely and saved a lot of frustration.