Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not a hick. But anyway :welcome:

Sorry this isn't my first post. I didnt read the top of the forum like I was supposed too. Silly newbie.

Just so you know I am not an expert at anything. Though I know a little about a lot. Cars, Painting, Body Work, Restoration, General Mechanics, Metal Work, Computers, Webdesign, 12v electrical.

If I had to pick my strong points they would be Webdesign and 12v electrical (6v where needed :D ) I also know quite a bit about mid to late 70's Ford F Series Trucks and 78-79 Broncos. (They were a passion for a few years.)

So I apologize ahead of time for asking more questions than answering. I just feel that with most questions there is someone else out there that is more qualified than I am. I can get myself by, and I will help you if I can. But I am more likely to let the pro's and the guru's answer the questions. This is what I have found on other forums. (Car, Computers and so forth)

So yeah in closing (feels like speech class) I'm a 20 year old student doing online classes to become a webdesigner. I work 25-30hrs a week for my parents business. We sell trailers and livestock feed. I do the computer work there. I also do parts sales, some trailer sales and I once in awhile get my hands dirty in the repair shop. That is where I came to enjoy 12v electrical work.

If I come off as a jerk once in awhile give me a day and I will come back in a better mood... I really am a fun person to be around.

·
Super Moderator
18,351 Posts
Welcome ty...............drove through ND a couple of weeks ago while on vacation....................You must be bored?.................lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts