Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope someone out there has a cheaper answer for this. The hood on a car I am working on is coming apart. The inner structure is separating from the outer skin. The OEM seam sealer type of adhesive has come loose. I checked at the local paint supplyer for something to repair this and was told that the only stuff that they had was the panel adhesive that you have to buy a special gun to use. The gun is about $60.00. Does anyone know of a product that is available in a tube, like for a cauking gun? Although I have never had this problem before, in the 30+ years I have been playing with cars, I can't believe there isn't someone that has done it before. Can't justify the cost of the gun for this either.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.