Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a short note to say hi, Just registered and think ill like this site a little better than the H.A.M.B. things just look a little more user friendly here !

I have attached a pic of my " Non traditional fiberglass HotRod" as a way to show I'm serious about this hobby !!

Hope to meet a few of the members who are in th North Texas area!,,,

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome to the club. I don't know if you belong to any of the car clubs around the Dallas area but you are more than welcome to attend one of our meetings in Ft Worth off of Lancaster and 820. We meet the first and third thursday each month at the Dixie House Cafe on Lancaster just east of 820. Most of us show up early and order dinner before the meeting at 7:00. We are the Arlington Area Street Rodders. Membership is not restricted to living in Arlington. Feel free to give me a call at 682-227-3095. It is a great bunch of guys. All helping each other when needed. Once again, welcome to the club.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.