Discussion Starter · #1 ·
headman headers
holly carb 650
edlebrock intake manifold
msd ignition
3 inch exhaust
summit racing cams
chevy 350

think vortec head but maybe you guys can answer that for me?

getting 13/14 mpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
probably not vorte heads. gonna pull the top off and try and figure it out. it has at least 300 hp. I know that one for a fact, i have a 72 chevelle as well and with its modifications comes out to about the same amount of power. I have to get it dyno'd. the chevelle is 320 right now

·
Proud LOSER
2,185 Posts
Which heads?
Which ede intake?
Which summit cams and why are there 2?
Stock bottom end?
Don't recall Nova cop cars....and Im pretty versed in cop cars....
So really......150-500 seems like a reasonable answer without the info needed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Which heads?
Which ede intake?
Which summit cams and why are there 2?
Stock bottom end?
Don't recall Nova cop cars....and Im pretty versed in cop cars....
So really......150-500 seems like a reasonable answer without the info needed.

just took a simple google search. I bought the car with these specs and it's pretty damn quick considering the frame is only 2800 pounds or so, so considering my old 100 horsepower civic does 0-60 in 8 seconds stock, then it explains why this car is so damn quick.

http://people.smu.edu/acambre/nova/police.html

·
Registered
12,338 Posts
bygddy,we had the 400 cube nova police cars here in BC.I worked at Firestone back then. We were selling the f-70-14 raised black wall tires for $30.00 retail when the cops dropped the nova contract with GM.
The tires had a crappy TPC tread design.

·
Proud LOSER
2,185 Posts
bygddy,we had the 400 cube nova police cars here in BC.I worked at Firestone back then. We were selling the f-70-14 raised black wall tires for $30.00 retail when the cops dropped the nova contract with GM.
The tires had a crappy TPC tread design.
Are you kidding me?! Wow......I stand retarted!....er....corrected....and Vinnie.....how old are you lol.....I always assumed you were my age....40....now, I suspect I'm off a bit;)

·
Registered
12,338 Posts
Im 55 next week bud,look at my user name and I posted it recently.I posted my age because I was accused of not having any experience a while ago.
Or maybe Im immature? w/e,lol.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.