Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I Am Rob From Great Village Ns Canada, I Am Currently Building A 1952 Mercedes 170s , It Used To Be A 4 Cylinder 4 Door Car, And Now It Has Been Shortened To A 2 Door, Chopped And Lowered Roof 3 Inches, Rear Fenders Widened 4 Inches For The Eagle Alloy 18 Inch Wheels, I Have A Pro Built 440 Chrysler Motor And 727 Automatic Removed From A 1969 Plymouth Road Runner, Leather 12 Way Power Seats From A 1994 Sc Thunderbird, Possi Rear End Out Of A 2005 Cobra Mustang 4 Link Rear End, I Am Recently Like Tonight And The Past Few Days Building The Frame Off Of A 1997 Chevy S-10 Extended Cab Frame, I Am Shortening It To 101 Inch Wheel Base, A Bit Tough Getting In The Coils Under The Rear A Arms, It Sits 5 Inches Off The Ground, Tons Of Aftermarket Performance Accessories, Anyone Know Where Or How To Build A Tilt Front Nose (fenders Hood Grill Tilt Forward Plans Or Pics Of One Being Made. Thank You

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.