Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats with the hot rod of the week ? why don't they change it to hot rod of the year . don't get me wrong it is a nice rod. do they not up date this site.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yea, I've wondered about that too...click on it every once in a while to see if it has changed yet...
The Journal section is great...that's the main attraction to me, but I kind of like the idea of spotlighting one rod, even if it's once a month, and doing something like a "centerfold pictoral" of it...specs, different views, maybe a before and after shot. Yea, I know, Jon...that would take a bit to keep up...I can relate to that. Just my thoughts for what I think is a great site already.

·
One of these days...soon
327 Posts
I agree with spika, the project journals are awesome, but having a rod of the month or even a project of the month brings it to our attention where as we many never see it, I don't click on every project journal just the ones that in someway have sparked my interest.

Myself I would like to see it back.

406chevelle

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love this web site. But if the rod of the week is no longer . Why not take that one away .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts