Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been some time since I registered here, but today I decided to try to make time to become involved on the board after reading about the SEMA/Coker fiasco.

My profile has a link to my site, which has pages about my three projects: a '32 Ford roadster (a race car with a Chevy 496), a '32 Ford three-window coupe (a very traditional street car with a 327), and a '56 Ford panel truck (driver with a 454).

I like traditional hot rods built with real, old parts. I'm on the HAMB a lot. If I don't post much here it's because of time limitations. Glad to be here, though.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Welcome to Hotrodders.com.

Since your web site is a commercial site you will need to read and follow the forum rules for commercial businesses. Read them here. Among other things these rules ban the use of a commercial URL in your user name so please remove the .com.

Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I've been meaning to get more involved here so I'm bringing this back up to let you folks know that I'm still around, and still working on both of my projects.

I'm active most on the HAMB and the Ford Truck Enthusiasts message boards.

If you're into traditional hot rods and you're here in Phoenix, feel free to drop me a line.

- Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.