Darn Vince...It is briefly described. Guess I will have to draw it out for you.302/Z28 said:Learn, from what input? I saw no mention of mass aiflow input, exhaust gas temp input, o2 input, yada yada. I will be really suprised if we see any real data on this system.
FORD's EECV-IV and V adapt to different driving conditions. Again, the system is SPEED DENSITY, no MAF.
- The RetroTek BossEFI™ Injector Body uses port-style high-pressure fuel injectors, which are hidden in the "float bowls."
- The second component is the "Flow Control" pressure regulator. Rather than forcing a consumer to rip out their old fuel system and install complicated fuel return lines like old-fashioned aftermarket systems, BossEFI™ only requires one fuel line and a standard EFI pump.
- The "brain" behind the operation is the third and final component, the RetroTek Smart Tune Technology™ (STT) engine management system. Simply take it out of the box, plug it into any computer (desktop or laptop) with a USB or serial cable, and choose one of the pre-loaded programs that best describes your engine. Simply highlight, click, and you're done. Then install the box in your car.
- The Boss750™ Injector Body is pre-wired with a wiring harness, which snaps into the side of the control box. Add positive and ground leads from the battery, an ignition lead, a lead from the coolant temp sensor in the intake, and snap in a wide-band O2 lead, and you're ready to go.
- Hit the ignition and the basic tune will get the motor started. At that point the STT System will start checking air/fuel ratios 60 times per second, until it creates it's own fuel curve. Drive around the block and the system will continue to learn, until engine operations reach peak efficiency. As your driving style changes, the STT will continue to adapt.
41willys said:Its got my attention. I could not find anything about the blowers. It did say it was compatible for superchargers and turbo applications, but I did not see anything about big blowers. I wander if you can run twins on a roots style blower? I will e-mail and see what they say.
Ask them about using two (TB) at the same time. Will the processor run them?...and is compatible with blow-through and draw-through supercharger and turbo applications.
yeah, megasquirt is great, but you need to know how to program just to get the tuning program to work with what series and version MS you have. cheap and deffinetly worth it if you can understand how to work everythingRippinRon said:Hotrodders EFI Dream Come True? we already have that its called megasquirt