Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Home Built Rods No Rules
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jon did a search was wondering if considered offering the Hotrodders logo and tshirt design to other things like sweatshirts, caps, perhaps window sticker, just a thought coming into winter of a nice sweatshirt with the tshirt logo and car design on back.

·
Hotrodders.com Administrator
3,201 Posts
I want our logo on a bunch of stuff. *Quality* stickers, other types of clothing, hats, mugs, etc.

However, first, I want a new logo.

Right now, we have two logos/graphics, one for the site itself (at the top of the page), and another for the shirts. Both are excellent as works of art, but I'm uncertain as to whether either is suitable as a logo -- I think they're both too detailed to reasonably reproduce on a small piece of merchandise, or on a letterhead, etc.

A new logo design contest is in the near-to-mid-future plans for the site. I'm completely open to ideas and suggestions about it, and hopefully we can decide on a new logo by democratic vote, just as we decided on the shirt design.

·
Administrator
18,400 Posts
I think for the sticker....and the mug for that matter, a simple logo like the Hotrodders.com on the front of the shirt would be great.

Like Jon said, the other logos are too busy for something small.

·
Administrator
18,400 Posts
home brew said:
I'd go for a sweat shirt and also the window sticker. :thumbup: :thumbup:
You just want a sweat shirt, cus its so damn cold in Saskatchewan..............Here in the tropics of southern Ontario, a "T" shirt is just fine................ :D

·
Home Built Rods No Rules
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IMO I feel the shirt design we have now, would look great on any wearable clothing, as far as other mechandise perhaps the Hotrodder.com logo in a small curve fashion with some small flames on the sides, just a thought I'm not an artist perhaps some of our creative members have ideas. Just a thought do these designs fall into copyrights to protect yourself Jon?

·
Registered
37 Posts
this is a great site!!! i would like anything with a logo anything to show off!
you should also think about a magazine, i would buy the **** out of it! :sweat:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts