Feet hurt immensely.....the back isn't too bad, tummy area is bad.paperairplane said:I have 7, none car related. Few bits of tattoo info:
1. It doesn't hurt like people will have you think. The first 5 minutes it hurts - after that it is just annoying. After it's done it will feel like sunburn. In my experience the pain is area dependent, from least to worst : calf/leg, back, arm / shoulder, chest. From what I've heard, hands, top of foot and neck are no joy either.
2. The healing process as it itches and scabs is the worst part of the whole process.
3. Just like Lay's, you can't have just one.
4. When in doubt be more conservative and original.
5. Get GOOD tattoos from GOOD artists and PAY them for their work.