Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was woundering if anyone could tell me how to paint ghost flames if you are using a blue pearl paint? I have a mitsubishi eclipse and I will be painting it Majik Blue pear from house of color and I was woundering if there is anyone that will be able to give me a few tips on how to do dark and light ghost flames and also how to do ghost graphics. Thank you for the help.

[ April 23, 2003: Message edited by: robertsrice2001 ]</p>

·
Registered
533 Posts
HalloeenKing has an article in the Knowledge Base on ghost flames. It also depends on color choices- flame work is similar in any color- for ghost flames be sure to base, then do flames, then clear. I like to fog in just the outside of the masked flame and tip area to get it 'ghosting'. Are you going with pearl blue base, lighter or darker flame?/ pearl in flame over stock color? I'm not sure what part of the job you need help on- be a little more specific and I'm sure some guys on here will have a better answer! :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Just go over to <a href="http://www.attitudecustompainting.com/" target="_blank">This</a> site , and check out the 'flames board' they can help you with anything related to flames and ghosting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts