Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much foam should you put in a Poly fuel cell being used strictly for a street application?? :confused: :confused:

When I ask; "How much" - I mean "how full" ( 25%, 50%, 100%, etc.) starting from the bottom . I realize that the "amount" will depend on the capacity of the cell. In my particular application I want to go with a cell that is ~ 36"L x 10"W x 14"H. I realize that I will need to make provisions for clearance of the pickup and sender tubes.

I would also welcome any comments/recommendations/suggestions that anyone might have re installing the foam.

I searched the Knowledge Base and previous threads, but was not able to find specifics. If it has been addressed, feel free to just point me. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Oh, by the way, I have read most of the several threads dealing with the foam potentially breaking-down.

texastomeh

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
The foam in my roadster cell is about 1/3 of the way up. This is the way it came from the mfr. If you want to get real exact, just holler and some of us with cells can do some measuring.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts