Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
932 Posts
You can buy the plastic spreaders that are a taninsh red. The body filler should be the same color as the spreader. Try Wal-Mart or a automotive store. Steve

[ January 25, 2003: Message edited by: 5.0Towncar ]</p>
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.