Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dad has a 428 big block he needs to sell due to medical needs.its an FE 428.bored 20 over with stock height pistons.rv cam for low end torque.hooker steel headers.aluminum edelbrock 4 barrell intake,stock ignition.comes with ford "tri-power" (3 two barrell holley carbs and intake)with the original thunderbird aluminum air cleaner (with t bird emblem).not trying to get rich here,just want to know my dad is getting a fair price for his stuff.if someone has an interest in it please let me know.has a flywheel for a standard transmission also.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
ford forums

You could probably get more action on one of the Ford forums. I haven't seen a poll here but from most of the questiopns chevies are most popular here. google... Ford Fe forums. You will get several..... Club cobra,.... network 54 ....fepower.net..... ford forums .....fordfe , ....Just a few

·
Registered
12,338 Posts
if the engine is out of the car,consider what was posted above and also dont be surprised if someone asks to tear it down. Make sure that the person interested has to pay for part of the inspection even if they dont buy

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Dont know what state your in but here in Ga the tri power with linkage filters and linkeage is worth as much as the engine it probably came off of a 406 cu in 1961 or 1962 the 427 had 2 holly 4 barrel i just purchaced complete ynit tri power for big block chevy and new crate motor 496 cu in i paid more for induction than i did for the engine check a site called Racing Junk they are broken down in cataglory race street dirt car etc you should be able to get information Good luck also you need to know if it ispolice package ,CJ cobra jet or SCJ super cobra jet,or interseptor or standard 428 Big difference in price and performance

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.