Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Junkyard Kustoms
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have many sheds full of things that i have kept for a riany day and id like to sell some so i was wonderinf how much some of it would be worth

1. A 4 link 3.30 ford rear end
2.a turbo 350 tranny and rear yoke
3.a pontiac 266ci with tranny
4. a 12 bold chevy rear end
5.2 leather lincoln continental bucket seats
6.a 351/400m with a borg and warner 4 speed
7. a 50"s plymouth beldavere with engine(anyone know what it would be?) good engine and tranny 2 bbl
8. a clip from a 80' lemans(still ahve the whole car)
9.a ford 9" rear end new brakes
10. 2 quadrajet 4bbl carbs
11. 1 dualjet carb

that outta be a start

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
Sounds like its time....

for a garage sale. Put up a sign and set up some tables and have yourself a garage sale. That 350 tranny should bring about $150. Same with the 12 bolt GM rear end $150. If those buckets are nice...no cuts or seams ripping I'd ask $100 each for them. I don't' have any idea what that ford motor is worth but I'd guess at least $500. If the Plymouth is in decent shape about $1000 if its all there except the drive train. The ford 9" with the brakes attached is worth about $300. The old carbs probably need rebuilt so If you can get $25 for them I'd take it. The little Pontiac engine is unknown to me so I won't guess what price to put on it. You could always load it all up and go to a swap meet and see what kind of offers you get too. Good luck!!!

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.