Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone one top a 4 door? I looking to chop my 4 door 53 chevy. I am looking any advise or pic to give me ideas while i study the chop. Feel free to email me

·
stuff'n things'n whatnot
356 Posts
Dont know if this will help at all but this is a 56'ish ford zephyr chopped. 4 doors look pretty cool chopped and in flat black give them that 'gangsta' vibe, hope you like welding/fabricating!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
tbirdscott said:
Dont know if this will help at all but this is a 56'ish ford zephyr chopped. 4 doors look pretty cool chopped and in flat black give them that 'gangsta' vibe, hope you like welding/fabricating!
wow:eek: man 4 doors rock, they're cheap and plentifull to find, everybody underestimates them which makes for perfect sleepers, you have enough room to take you friends along for the ride, and they're a bit longer making them look even more like a boat:thumbup: :thumbup: I gotta get myself a 4 door:drool:

Mike

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
You go ahead Dude......run right out there a buy up a couple of those puppy while your at it.....before they get crushed.

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
tm454 said:
You go ahead Dude......run right out there a buy up a couple of those puppy while your at it.....before they get crushed.

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

c'mon dude, that zephyr just proved 4 doors can be kool!

Mike

·
here to learn
276 Posts
choop the whole thing off, and use a chopped roof from a 65 impala. of course you have to cut it in the middle because the impala is wider, and dont forget about what to do about your B piller, but its my favorite thing about this car. this is what it looks like, ill get a better picture for you on Wed

ps i figured out how to get by those B-pillars and put windows on it. but ill wait to show everyone my idea. hope it works:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts