Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
479 Posts
You could use a tape called Milar. It's thick tape. Some new cars have it on them for just that.
Also some use it on there cars is used infront of there rear fenders to cut down on the rock chips.
Forgot to mention it comes in clear. Anybody shop could get it for you. Some auto parts should be able to order it.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.