Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
NEVER use credit cards!
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cuz here in sacramento wants to r and r a rocker moulding as in side ground effects. how do you get Z28 emblem off without breaking it, so you can reach the nuts or bolts? help :confused: anyway, this emblem is attached with 2 way sticky tape. so you cant pull it off. i am thinking that shooting some adhesive remover behind it with an injection needle would do it. any other idea's. this stuff is virtually impossible to pull off.

[ April 29, 2003: Message edited by: bullheimer ]</p>

·
Super Moderator
6,623 Posts
Have you tried a heat gun Bull? Not a hair dryer, not enough heat. BTW 3M makes the tape and can be purchased outside the dealership chains.

·
NEVER use credit cards!
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he did the blow dryer, it didnt work. he will see if he has any neighbors he can bum a real heat gun from. if it was me, i'd just repair his existing one with some kitty hair, since it's all glass anyway, but he bought another one. he ran over a rock. pretty sweet car otherwise, he's had it since new. i like the hood vents and wheels on those things. sunny day here in sac. today. it's done nothin but rain since i left washington so i'm not homesick yet-haha. thanks 4J :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts