Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Tacoma..... a hot rod one day maybe
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for having me. I'm a life long artist, I recently started creating the 70's style Rat Fink inspired car art that I use to draw in high school and wore on shirts as a kid growing up in the 70's . Looking to share my work with people that like it.

I have art on FB surrealstreetmachines and IG Login • Instagram

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Thats cool man!
Go out to Drippin' and talk with Mercury Charlie. He can probably put you to work. I have tons of connections around the Capitol City. You got some talent, might as well make some coin.
Did you go to school in Austin? I went to Lanier in the mid 80s...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats cool man!
Go out to Drippin' and talk with Mercury Charlie. He can probably put you to work. I have tons of connections around the Capitol City. You got some talent, might as well make some coin.
Welcome....nice work
Thank you!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats cool man!
Mercury Charlie.
Thanks a lot, I was able to find Mercury Charlie on Facebook. I'll hit him up maybe we can help each other out. I grew up in little town in Kansas so I'm yet another transplant, Ive been here 2 years. I would appreiceate any other connections like Mercury Charlie I've made over 30 of these cars. Works slow so I keep making them hoping I might sell shirt and posters that I have on Teespring Surreal Street Machines

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Thanks a lot, I was able to find Mercury Charlie on Facebook. I'll hit him up maybe we can help each other out. I grew up in little town in Kansas so I'm yet another transplant, Ive been here 2 years. I would appreiceate any other connections like Mercury Charlie I've made over 30 of these cars. Works slow so I keep making them hoping I might sell shirt and posters that I have on Teespring Surreal Street Machines
A good old friend of mine has a shop over there on Lake Travis. Called Richard Wood Kustoms.
He might also give you a little work.
I never got a chance to meet Joe, but you can go out there to Martin Brothers Customs also. It's always good to beat the bushes and talk with people...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A good old friend of mine has a shop over there on Lake Travis. Called Richard Wood Kustoms.
He might also give you a little work.
I never got a chance to meet Joe, but you can go out there to Martin Brothers Customs also. It's always good to beat the bushes and talk with people...
Right on, I can have my Ipad with me and show them what I can do. They can perhaps refer me to people that want their cars on wall art, shirts or whatever.

·
1949 Ford Coupe RESURRECTION
822 Posts
Welcome! Longtime Austinite here.

Stop by Bloodshed Motors just past the bridge below the dam on 620...chat with Mitch Medford and check out his ZOMBIE 222...He seems like the kind of guy who would love your work.
Scroll all the way down on this page...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome! Longtime Austinite here.

Stop by Bloodshed Motors just past the bridge below the dam on 620...chat with Mitch Medford and check out his ZOMBIE 222...He seems like the kind of guy who would love your work.
Scroll all the way down on this page...

Thanks a lot! Yeah I will definitely check them out. What a cool car.

·
Rod...from a Chrysler?
5,320 Posts
Nice art Erock.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts