Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all !!

I am a 16 year old who LOVES old cars, every make, model, color, shape, size, even foreign and Domesic. So it's great that I found this fourm to meet people who love the same things that I do. Let me tell you about my project. It's a 1967 Pontiac Lemans that has a '73 GTO 400 Motor and 400 3 speed trans, that along with the 12 bolt posi rear it really was a hot car when my dad and I bought it. It wasn't cheap by many standards, but it ran well and with a fresh coat of burgindy paint, it looked spectacular! I'm just stuck in a rut because I'm teaching myself most of the work. You see, my father isn't really a car buff and he isn't giving any effort to learn what I am learning to get the car how I want it. Right now I am teaching a few of my close friends how to work on the older cars, some I have had to teach what a Carbureator is!!! I am doing all of the work myself, teaching myself as I go. Roght now we're planning a cam change and I just pulled the heads. It seems like I am biting off too much to chew, but I have confidence in myself. Thank you for your time and I'd love to hear from anyone with "experieced tips and tricks" because that's what this fourm is all about.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.