Votes: 30 56.6%

Votes: 6 11.3%

Votes: 3 5.7%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, so this is now the HR bumper sticker thread!

For those that don't know, I am designing bumper stickers/decals for HotRodders.com.

Any suggestions appreciated!

These are the fonts I've found.
Pick the one you like, and if you choose explain why. Yes, #7 is the Dodge text,
I will use it if I create a Chevy, Ford, Mopar themed series or stickers.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
colors later, right now I want to get some themes down and text is the major part of this so.....

BTW, does anyone have the original 3D file for the logo? I'd love to work in certain aspects but I'd feel like a rip-off just printing the logo as a design :D

·
Left Nut, Right Nut....Squish!
363 Posts
I like #4 and 5. Heck all of em are cool.....

They sell window/bumper sticker makers on ebay.

My buddy's dad has one he got for 25 bucks (makes the clear kind you can put on windows). Couple months ago he printed me out a taz holding a chevy emblem with my name in the emblem.

Been on my window for about 2 months now and hasn't began to come off or turn nasty looking yet.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What about decals, you two?
Window stickers, ect.
Don't just knock the idea, come up with a better one. C'mon, I'm not the only one with good ideas, I'll bank my entire college funds on that one!

·
Banned
431 Posts
i wasn't knocking the idea, but there are only two kinds of people that put bumper stickers on their cars..........
old men........ie: poncho62 :p
and 16 year olds.........ie: NightFire :p

lol :thumbup:

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
i voted for 5, and if you dont want to put the sticker on the car maybe we could come up with a plaque of some kind that we could put the sticker on and leave it on the dash.

or instead of a rectangular sticker you could make a smaller round one that you could put in the vent window or the corner of the windshield or back glass. you could make the background transparent so it would be more subtle.:cool:

·
Laissez les bons temps rouler
168 Posts
Gotta go with #5, it has flames. :thumbup:

I like the idea of a window sticker, or maybe a vynal sticker for the window (if so I may know someone who can make and sell them).

Chris

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.